Wendy has committed the following crimes throughout the series:
- Assault and Battery/Disturbing the Peace: In "Breast Cancer Show Ever", she got into a fight with Eric Cartman on school grounds, seriously injuring him in the process.
- Burglary: In "Weight Gain 4000", she illegally entered the school at night to read Cartman's essay to find out whether or not he cheated. She narrowly avoided being caught by Mr. Garrison.
Civil Unrest/Rioting: Participant and possible ringleader of the girls in South Park Elementary gender war in "Proper Condom Use".
- Murder for Hire: In "Tom's Rhinoplasty", she hired Iraqi soldiers to have substitute teacher Ms. Ellen kidnapped, loaded into a rocket and fired directly at the sun, killing her. This was done in retaliation for Ellen ostensibly "stealing" Stan, Wendy's boyfriend, away, despite the fact that Ellen was a lesbian and thus had absolutely no romantic inclinations towards Stan; that, and Ms. Ellen is an adult whereas Stan is a child.
- Sedition: In the movie, she was a member of La Resistance, a group with the goal of stopping the execution of Terrance and Phillip by the government. However, she did it to save the world from being ruled by Saddam Hussein and Satan, so it can be justified.
- Sexual Harassment (Alleged): In "Sexual Harassment Panda", she was sued by Craig Tucker for touching his thigh, and was forced to give him half of her belongings when the court ruled in his favor. However, given that this was one of a series of dubious sexual harassment suits around South Park, this charge is questionable at best.
In "Tom's Rhinoplasty", Wendy is shown to be fluent in Arabic, using the language to talk to the agents she hired to launch Ms. Ellen into the sun.
In "Chinpokomon", Wendy becomes so engrossed in the new Chinpokomon fad, that she was able to confidently speak a Japanese phrase.
In "Something You Can Do with Your Finger", she became a member of Eric Cartman's "boy band" Fingerbang, after wowing the boys with a song similar to the popular euphemistic "Miss Susie" rhyme.
Wendy also took part in the Thanksgiving musical play in "Helen Keller! The Musical".
In "Elementary School Musical", she performed the opening song as well as several other duets with Bridon Gueermo.
On Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics, Wendy performs a duet with Stan Marsh entitled "It Happened in Sun Valley".